The Lottery and the Boston Bruins® are teaming up to give Bruins team autographed merchandise to six (6) lucky Lottery followers.
On Friday, May 3 and Saturday, May 4, at approximately 9 a.m. each day, the Lottery will create a promotional post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with instructions on how to enter.
Limit one entry per person per social media channel per day (entrants can enter once on Facebook, once on Instagram, and once on Twitter each day). Entries will close at 11:59 p.m. each day.
A total of six (6) winners will be randomly selected with three (3) winners being selected each day of the promotion from our social media. Each day, one (1) winner from Facebook will win a Bruins team autographed jersey, one (1) winner from Instagram will win a Bruins team autographed hockey stick, and one (1) winner from Twitter will win a Bruins team autographed hockey stick.
No purchase necessary to enter. The promotion is open only to legal residents of Massachusetts who are 18 years of age or older.
To view the Administrative Bulletin for this promotion and see complete Official Rules, click here.
The Lottery’s “Boston Bruins® Instant Ticket” offers instant prizes of up to $50,000 and a Second Chance Drawing to win Bruins experiences and merchandise. The ticket is on sale now at Lottery retailers statewide. For more information, click here.
|Winners of Boston Bruins Social Media Promotion 2019|
|Friday, May 3, 2019|
|Leanne Pesce, Attleboro (FB)*|
|Shahnawaz Khalifa, Burlington (IG)|
|Ryan Daly, Shrewsbury (TW)|
|Saturday, May 4, 2019|
|John Gorczyca, Chicopee (FB)*|
|Jessica Julian, Holland (IG)|
|Alaina Bigelow, Whitinsville (TW)|
|*Winners on Facebook are receiving a Bruins team autographed jersey.|
The Lottery and the Boston Bruins® have teamed up to give Lottery customers the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to see Game 5 of the current playoff series this Saturday, May 4, 2019 at TD Garden.
On Wednesday, May 1 (8:45 am – 4:30 pm) and Thursday, May 2 (8:45 am – 4:00 pm), purchase five $2 Boston Bruins Instant Tickets ($10 total purchase) at any Lottery office (Dorchester, Braintree, New Bedford, Springfield, Woburn, Worcester) and earn one entry into a drawing to win a pair of tickets to Saturday’s game. Customers can earn multiple entries by making additional $10 purchases of the Bruins instant ticket.
On Friday, May 3, three winners will be randomly chosen in a drawing. The Lottery will contact the winners Friday afternoon. Winners must claim their tickets at TD Garden Will Call on Saturday.
To view the Administrative Bulletin for this promotion and see complete Official rules, click here.
The Lottery’s “Boston Bruins® Instant Ticket” offers instant prizes of up to $50,000 and the opportunity to enter a Second Chance Drawing to win Bruins experiences and merchandise. For more information, click here.
Boston Bruins VIP Winners
Drawn April 16, 2019
- View 2nd Chance App Promo Winners Drawn March 4, 2019
- View Bruins Ticket Promo Winners Drawn February 27, 2019 and February 28, 2019
- View Railers Ticket Promo Winners Drawn February 5, 12, 19, 26, 2019
- View Holiday Promotion $1,000 Winners Drawn January 13, 2019
- View Holiday Promotion WinnersDrawn January 10, 2019
- 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Promo Winners Drawn From December13, 2018
- UMass Football Winners Drawn November 2, 2018
- Wicked Cash Promotion Winners Drawn October 29, 2018
- MASSive Jackpot Mayhem Winners Drawn October 23, 2018
- Lucky for Life Cash Harvest Promotion Winners Drawn October 22, 2018
- Season Ticket Summer Sale Bonus Winners Drawn October 3, 2018
- Keno 25th Anniversary Winners Drawn October 1, 2018
- VIP Scratch for Cash Winners Drawn August 17, 2018
- Megabucks Mayhem Winners Drawn August 13, 2018
- Christmas in July / National Lottery Day Bonus Promotion Winners Drawn August 8, 2018
- Mass Cash/National Lottery Day Winners Drawn July 18, 2018
- All or Nothing/ National Lottery Day Second Chance Winners Drawn July 18, 2018
- Social Media/ National Lottery Day Winners Drawn July 17, 2018
- Lucky 7's Winners Drawn May 14, May 21, May 29, and June 4, 2018