Pick 6 numbers out of 49. See if your numbers match the numbers selected at the next drawing.
* NOTE: The “ST Doubler” number displayed applies to Megabucks Season Ticket entries ONLY. Click here for an explanation of Megabuck$ Doubler and “ST Doubler.”
Search Past Numbers
How to Play
- Fill out a MEGABUCKS DOUBLER bet slip by choosing 6 numbers from 1-49 or asking for a Quic Pic.
- Give the completed bet slip to an on-line Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
How to Win
No Doubler Prizes
|All 6||1 in 13,983,816||JACKPOT†||JACKPOT†|
|5 of 6||1 in 54,200.84||$2,500||$5,000|
|4 of 6||1 in 1,032.40||$100||$200|
|3 of 6||1 in 56.66||$2||$4|
† Megabucks Doubler Jackpot Starts at $500,000.
- By placing a MEGABUCKS bet, bettors agree to abide by Massachusetts State Lottery Commission Rules and Regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 150 Mount Vernon Street., Dorchester, MA 02125-3573.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system. The liability of the Lottery and the Lottery’s on-line Sales Agent, whether arising through breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, is limited to a refund of the amount wagered if the bet(s) is (are) not accepted by the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System, or if bet slips are marked incorrectly, entered incorrectly into the system, or are otherwise invalid. The placing of MEGABUCKS bets is done at the player’s own risk through the on-line Lottery Sales Agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the Bet(s) into the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System.
- The size of the jackpot will fluctuate depending on the frequency in which it is won and the amount of money wagered per drawing and the amount of lower level prizes won (all prize pool money not required to pay lower level prizes goes in the jackpot). The minimum jackpot level in any drawing will be $500,000 ($25,000/year for 20 years). If the jackpot is not won in any given drawing, the money which would have been paid for the jackpot goes into the next drawing's prize pool, causing the jackpot to grow drawing after drawing, until it is won. In the event there are multiple winners of the jackpot, the prize amount will be divided equally among all of the jackpot winners.
- Jackpot payment options - Jackpot winners have 60 days beginning the day after the winning numbers were drawn to select a payment option. An Annuity Option means winners can choose equal annual payments over a twenty (20) year period. A Cash Option means winners can choose a one time cash payment which will be the amount allocated for the JACKPOT prize, divided by the number of winning JACKPOT tickets. NOTE: If a winner fails to claim the JACKPOT and select a JACKPOT Payment Option within 60 days, the prize will be automatically paid as an annuity.
- Approximately 55% of the amount of money wagered on each drawing goes into the prize pool.
- If the total prizes won for any drawing exceed the net sales for that drawing, the prize amounts will be based upon a formula detailed in the Rules and Regulations or Administrative Bulletins issued thereunder.
- All Prizes are based on a $1.00 wager.
- All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.
- To order a Season Ticket, please call 1-781-519-7244 Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Only Mass Cash and Megabucks Doubler Season Tickets may be mailed to addresses outside of Massachusetts. A $13 shipping fee will be added to the total purchase cost for Season Tickets mailed out of state. A service fee of approximately 2.4% will be added to your total purchase cost.
Forms of payment:
Effective March 1, 2012 American Express will no longer allow their credit card holders to purchase Season Tickets using their American Express credit cards.
- For questions about a current Massachusetts Lottery Season Ticket, please call 1-800-222-8587 Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The largest Megabucks jackpot to date is $15,619,880, won on July 14, 1984.