Pick 5 numbers out of 35. See if your numbers match the numbers selected at the next drawing.
Where to Play
Find a location to play Lottery Games.
Enter your ZIP code:
|Draw #||Date||Winning #||Jackpot Amount||Jackpot Winners||Where sold||Video|
Search Past Numbers
How to Play
- Fill out a MASS CASH bet slip by choosing 5 numbers from 1-35 or ask for a Quic Pic.
- Give the completed bet slip to an on-line Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY, AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests, for your own protection, that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
How to Win
|All 5||1 in 324,632||$100,000|
|4 of 5||1 in 2,164.21||$250|
|3 of 5||1 in 74.63||$10|
- By placing a MASS CASH bet, bettors agree to abide by Massachusetts State Lottery Commission Rules and Regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 60 Columbian Street, Braintree, MA 02184.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system. The liability of the Lottery and the Lottery’s on-line Sales Agent, whether arising through breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, is limited to a refund of the amount wagered if the bet(s) is (are) not accepted by the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System, or if bet slips are marked incorrectly, entered incorrectly into the system, or are otherwise invalid. The placing of MASS CASH bets is done at the player’s own risk through the on-line Lottery Sales Agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the bet(s) into the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System.
- Approximately 56% of the amount of money wagered on each drawing goes into the prize pool.
- If the total prizes won for any drawing exceeds the net sales for that drawing, the prize amounts will be based upon a formula detailed in the Rules and Regulations or Administrative Bulletins issued thereunder.
- All Prizes are based on a $1.00 wager.
- All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.
Mass Cash became the Lottery’s fourth on-line game in March 1991.