Pick 5 numbers out of 40. You also choose 1 Lucky Ball number out of 21. See if your numbers match the numbers selected at the next drawing.
Where to Play
Find a location to play Lottery Games.
Enter your ZIP code:
|Draw #||Date||Winning #||Lucky Ball||Jackpot Amount||Jackpot Winners||Where sold||Video|
Search Past Numbers
How to Play
- Fill out a LUCKY FOR LIFE bet slip by choosing five (5) numbers out of a field of forty (40). Then choose one LUCKY BALL number from a field of twenty-one (21). You may choose to play the same numbers for more than one drawing. Select the number of drawings in which you wish to play this number. You may play up to three (3) bets on a bet slip.
- Give the completed bet slip to an on-line Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
How to Win*
For each drawing five (5) winning numbers out of a field of forty (40) and one (1) winning LUCKY BALL out of a field of twenty-one (21) will be randomly drawn. Each $2.00 bet matching the selections for that draw will win as follows:
|5 + Lucky Ball||1 in 13,818,168.00**||$7,000 a week for LIFE! **|
|5||1 in 690,908.40*||$25,000*|
|4 + Lucky Ball||1 in 78,960.96*||$2,000*|
|4||1 in 3,948.04||$100|
|3 + Lucky Ball||1 in 2,322.38||$50|
|3||1 in 116.11||$10|
|2 + Lucky Ball||1 in 211.12||$15|
|2||1 in 10.55||$2|
|1 + Lucky Ball||1 in 52.78||$5|
|0 + Lucky Ball||1 in 42.56||$4|
** Top Prize will be divided by the number of winners in accordance with the official game rules.
In some cases, these prizes may be paid on a pari-mutuel basis and will be lower than these published prize levels. Refer to the official game rules for a detailed explanation of the pari-mutuel prize payment.
- By placing a Lucky for LIfe bet, bettors agree to abide by Massachusetts State Lottery Commission Rules and Regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 60 Columbian Street, Braintree, MA 02184.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system. The liability of the Lottery and the Lottery’s on-line Sales Agent, whether arising through breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, is limited to a refund of the amount wagered if the bet/bets is/are not accepted by the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System, or if bet slips are marked incorrectly, entered incorrectly into the system, or are otherwise invalid. The placing of Lucky for Life bets is done at the player’s own risk through the on-line Lottery Sales Agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the Bet/Bets into the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System.
- By placing a Lucky for Life bet, betters agree, as their sole and exclusive remedy, that claims arising out of the participation in the game shall be pursued only against the state where the ticket was purchased.
- Approximately 60% of the amount of money wagered on each drawing goes into the prize pool.
- All Prizes are based on a $2.00 wager.
- All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.
Lucky For Life - New England's Game This New England regional game boasts a top prize of $1,000 a day for life, with a guaranteed minimum of 20 years.