To play The Jackpot Poker game, choose the amount you want to wager on a hand, the number of consecutive draws you want to play for these same spots (chooses 5 numbers from 52 on the bet slip) or choose a quick pick.
Bets can be placed:
Sun - Sat: 5:00 a.m. - 1:15 a.m.
Hours the game is drawn:
Sun: 12:02 p.m. – 12:58 a.m.
Mon - Sat: 5:02 a.m. – 12:58 a.m.
Ways to Win
|Hands||Description||Approximate Odds 1 in||Ways to win Payout||Prize Payouts|
|Royal Straight Flush||Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 all of the same suit.||649,740||4||$25,000|
|Straight Flush||Any five consecutive cards of the same suit.||72,193||36||$2,000|
|Four of a Kind >= Jacks or Better||Four Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces||4,165||192||$450|
|Four of a Kind||Any four cards of the same value.||4,165||624||$200|
|Full House||Any three of a kind plus a pair.||694||3,744||$25|
|Flush||Any five cards of the same suit.||509||5,108||$15|
|Straight||Any five consecutive cards, can be of any suit.||255||10,200||$10|
|Three of a Kind||Any three cards of the same value.||47||54,912||$4|
|Two Pair||Any two pairs of the same value.||21||123,552||$3|
|One Pair >=Jacks or Better||Two Jacks, two Queens, two Kings or two Aces.||8||337,920||$2|
|The holder of a winning JACKPOT POKER ticket shall be entitled only to the prize in the highest matching prize category.|
THE PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
Jackpot Poker’s Progressive Jackpot (PJ) option is a separate wager. You must first play the Jackpot Poker game to be able to play the PJ. The PJ costs an additional $1 per game to play. If you played the PJ option and won Jackpot Poker with a Royal Straight Flush (RSF), you win the Progressive Jackpot. The Progressive Jackpot grows with every PJ sale. If you played the PJ option and won the RSF prize, the minimum amount you would win is $100,000.*
To play the Progressive Jackpot (PJ) option, mark the "Y" box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will increase by $1 per game played. *In the event there are multiple winners of the Progressive Jackpot (PJ), the prize amount allocated for the jackpot shall be divided equally among all of the PJ winners. The odds of winning the Progressive Jackpot, if selected, are 1:649,740.
How to Play
Choose the amount you want to wager per game.
Choose the number of consecutive draws that you want to play for the numbers you selected on the bet slip.
Choose five (5) numbers from the 52 numbers on the bet slip or choose a Quic Pic (QP).
Choose if you want to play the Progressive Jackpot (PJ) option. This will cost an extra $1 per draw.
Give your bet slip to the Lottery agent. The agent will give you back your bet slip and your game ticket
Check your game ticket immediately to ensure numbers on printed game ticket are consistent with the numbers you chose on the bet slip.
In each Jackpot Poker drawing, the Lottery randomly selects a playing card for each number from 1 to 52.
Your Jackpot Poker “hand” consists of the five cards on the screen corresponding with the five numbers on your ticket.
Your prize is based on the best “poker hand” you can make with those cards.
If your ticket is a winner, sign the back and bring it to a Lottery agent to claim a prize of $600 or less. Prizes over $600 must be claimed at a Lottery office.
|Royal Straight Flush||A K Q J 10 of the same suit|
|Straight Flush||Any 5 consecutive cards of the same suit that is NOT a Royal Straight Flush|
|Four of a kind, Jacks or better||Any four of the same card, Jacks Queens, Kings or Aces|
|Four of a kind||Any four of the same card, different suits|
|Full House||Any 3 of the same card plus any 2 of the same card any suit|
|Flush||Any 5 cards of the same suit|
|Straight||Any 5 cards in order, not of same suit|
|Three of a kind||Any three of the same cards of different suits|
|Two Pair||Any two sets of the same cards of any suit|
|One pair Jacks or better||Any one pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces in any suit|
OVERALL ODDS 1:4.85
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning numbers and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that Lottery Sales Agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s computer processing system. The liability of the Lottery and the Lottery's Sales Agents whether arising through breach of contract, negligence or otherwise is expressly limited to the sole remedy of a refund of the amount wagered if the bet(s) is (are) not accepted by the Lottery's Computer Processing System.
- Present your completed bet slip to your Lottery Sales Agent for processing. You will receive a ticket. CHECK YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY TO VERIFY THAT THE SELECTIONS ON YOUR TICKET MATCH THE SELECTIONS AS MARKED ON YOUR BET SLIP.
- Present winning ticket to any Sales Agent for payment up to and including $600.
- Claims for more than $600 will be paid by the Lottery Commission after a claim form is filed. Proof of positive identification including Social Security number is required for all claims of more than $600.
- All prizes must be claimed within one(1) year following the drawing date.
- Your ticket is a bearer instrument. Unless signed by owner, prize may be claimed by anyone in possession of winning ticket. SIGN YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY.
- By placing a JACKPOT POKER bet, bettors agree to abide by Massachusetts State Lottery Commission Rules and Regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors contacting the Lottery directly at the address shown below.
You must be 18 years or older to play.
If you have a problem with gambling, help is available. Call 1-800-436-1234.
Massachsusetts State Lottery, 60 Columbian Street, Braintree, MA 02184
Watch one of today’s Jackpot Poker games. Learn More
Please note: You will need a recent version of Adobe Flash Player to view this animation.
If you need Adobe Flash Player, Click Here
No card playing skills are necessary to win a prize in Jackpot Poker. To play, choose five (5) numbers between 1 and 52; also choose the amount you wish to wager per game, and the number of consecutive draws you want to play for these same five numbers.
In each Jackpot Poker drawing, a computer randomly chooses all 52 cards and displays them on the monitor screen. Your Jackpot Poker "hand" consists of the five cards on the screen that correspond with the five numbers on your ticket. The prize is based on the best "poker hand" that can be made with those cards.