Already an agent
If you are an agent, you may access the special features to the left by signing in or clicking on the links and logging in with your username and password.
Becoming an agent
If you are not a Massachusetts Lottery agent and are interested in becoming one, please read the following and call (781) 849-5555 Ext. 5739 to request an application or print an application right now:
IMPORTANT: Completed applications must include the applicants original signature. Therefore, it must be mailed or submitted in person to the Braintree Headquarters. A faxed copy is not acceptable.
Requirements for Lottery agent applicants*
- An applicant must be a retail business.
- An applicant cannot apply for the sole purpose of selling the Lottery.
- Applications must be complete and all requested information provided before processing can begin.
- All incomplete applications will be returned.
- All applicants will be put through a finance, security, and sales assessment.
- If an applicant is denied, a certified letter will be sent to the applicant and the applicant will be given the chance for an appeal.
- The applicant’s business must have a working land line phone number. You do not need a separate phone line for the Lottery.
- There are several Lottery products available to all applicants. Please refer to the games page for more information. Keno-to-Go is available to select agents. Applications available above.
- Keno and Pull Tab tickets are generally available only to establishments with a liquor pouring license; exceptions are limited, subject to program approval and funding, and compliance with specific site and sales criteria.
- Vending machines are generally provided, subject to availability, to liquor-pouring establishments, upon approval by the Director and/or his designee, with limited exceptions based upon specific criteria.
If you have questions about completing the application, please contact the Lottery’s licensing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 781-849-5555 ext 5739
- Be in the retail business
- Not apply for the sole purpose of selling Lottery products
- Have a working phone number
- Be willing to submit to a finance, security and sales assessment